- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data? Marketing
- What are your data protection rights? What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use? How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Lit-Inn collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Accommodation preferences, age and sex of family members.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Lit-Inn with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use our apps, social media pages
- Reservations arriving through travel agents or directly to reservations system
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Lit-Inn may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party lead generators
- Introducing brokers, wealth management companies or any other business introducers
How will we use your data?
Lit-Inn collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, subject to opt-out.
- On our websites we might use third party marketing and analytical cookies plus similar technologies are included in our marketing emails, as explained in our Cookies Policy. You can reject and block cookies in your browser settings.
- We monitor social media to respond to comments or complaints about our business and with the permission of the platform owner we may reproduce your comments on our website, on the lawful basis of our legitimate interests.
- In our legitimate interests, we may also seek to prevent and detect crime as well as protect our business and premises.
- In order to fulfil the above purposes:
- we disclose your personal data to payment providers, technology providers, insurers, and other specialist professional and technical service providers and advisers, to manage your bookings, arrange payments, and provide services.
- we may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (the «EEA», which includes the EU Member States plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway) and, where we do this, we will use safeguards to protect your data.
- We keep your data to enable us to fulfil our contract with you or to provide services, where required by law, to respond to a question or complaint, to obey rules about keeping records, to uphold or protect contractual or legal rights or where it is in your or another party’s vital interests or our legitimate interests. Where we process personal data on the basis of your consent, we will retain it for as long as required for the specified purpose. We also keep your data in line with any statutory limitation periods and for tax, legal or regulatory purposes.
- When Lit-Inn processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Company will take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of the data and against their accidental loss or destruction. The Company acknowledges that high standards of security are essential for processing all personal information. While the Company will employ reasonable security practices to protect Your information, no method of storage or electronic transmission is 100% secure, and as such, the Company cannot guarantee absolute security of any information You have provided.
Usernames & Passwords: It is important that You protect and maintain the security of any account and that You notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account. Do not disclose Your password to anyone else.
Lit-Inn may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, which may be listed on our websites.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Lit-Inn from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Lit-Inn would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access — You have the right to request Lit-Inn for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Lit-Inn correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Lit-Inn to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Lit-Inn erase your personal data, under certain condition
The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Lit-Inn restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Lit-Inn’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Lit-Inn transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The Site contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other such websites and encourages You to review the privacy policies of those websites. This includes, but is not limited to, social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.) which are not affiliated with the Company.
DATA PRIVACY INQUIRIES AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If You believe the personal information we have for you is inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer current, please contact us at [email protected] so we can update, remove, or correct the information if appropriate to do so.
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable to the users in the European Economic Area we will only subscribe You to our newsletter based upon Your request to Us through Our online form and We will use Your personal information provided as part of Your membership application only for the purposes of processing Your application.
In Your request, please make clear what personal information You would like to have changed, whether You would like to have Your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let Us know what limitations You would like to put on Our use of Your personal information. For your protection, We may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that You use to send Us Your request, and We may need to verify Your identity and obtain other relevant information before implementing Your request. We will undertake our best efforts to comply with Your request as soon as reasonably practicable and as required by law.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected].
Call us at: +44(0) 20 7692 5686
Or write to us: 207 Regent Street, 3rd Floor, London, W1B 3HH, UK